Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy father's day

to MR.MOM!

Trong bếp này chỉ có mình MR.MOM, hình như Nguyên Vu nữa là phái nam nên tui chỉ xin chúc 2 người a happy father's day.
    You should always go to other people funeral because they cannot go to yours!

Yogi Berra

RE: Happy father's day

Isabella:

What so Happy about it?

My family out voted me; in fact them three just caucus and make decision, without asking for my opinion:

From today onwards, Mother Day in our family, as I am told, will be celebrated one day ahead of the Father's Day .

Reasons: for their convenience of shopping, getting together and whatsnot.

So, today they all pprepare me a meal (not catering, nor eating out) and they said that already bought the gift during the past few days.

What can I do?

(at home, I do not have much of a voice when them three "caucusing" !)

Comment

ORIGINAL: Isabella

to MR.MOM!

Trong bếp này chỉ có mình MR.MOM, hình như Nguyên Vu nữa là phái nam nên tui chỉ xin chúc 2 người a happy father's day.
      How about:

* ThungNuocLeoGa
      * leminh
      * Bug (as in DeBug)

and few more!

My issue is this: why the members from other places, such as Vietnam, E.U. have not posted yet ?

What should we do to entice them to post, Isabella?

Comment

Thank you Chị Isa ! Hồi sáng giờ mấy má con whispering với nhau không biết có surprise gì cho em ngày mai. Em cũng very excited !

to MR.MOM!

Comment

oops! my bad! But I thought LeMinh got mad and would not come back??? And I over looked Thungnuocleoga and Debug.

So today is Father's Day , Happy day to Thungnuocleoga and Debug also.

ORIGINAL: Jane Smith

to MR.MOM!

How about:

* ThungNuocLeoGa
          * leminh
          * Bug (as in DeBug)

and few more!

My issue is this: why the members from other places, such as Vietnam, E.U. have not posted yet ?

What should we do to entice them to post, Isabella?
          You should always go to other people funeral because they cannot go to yours!

Yogi Berra

Comment

Working...
          X