Did You Buy This?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did You Buy This?

Nuwave Oven Hearthware Home Products (6 customer reviews) [/align] [hr] ‹ Return to product information [/align] [/align] [/align]
    Price at a Glance List Price: $159.99 New:from $99.00 Have one to sell?

All New(1 from $99.00) Used(0)

RE: Did You Buy This?

Jane : is it a good product? ngô muốn mua mà thấy nhỏ xíu làm sao nấu đũ cho con ngộ ăn

Comment

Happy Mom:

For your family, it would be better to use the house's oven or the outdoor BBQ.

This gadget seems good for a small family or for college students (together with the George Foreman grill)

Comment

We got the George Foreman grill at $50.00 at Costco, it is very good ,still looking for a big BBQ ,because ngộ lụ kúng took our old BBQ to the dump [:'(][:'(][:'(]

Comment

Outdoor BBQ set:

there are many made in China BBQ set, runs on propane, 3 burners with each at 15,000BTU or more, side burner etc. for $200

(the similar feature made by Webber would cost you $700; but no one knows how long the knock off made in China would last; I saw it and I feel íts worth for $200 or even $300).

Shop at the warehouse store or major hardwares store.

Choose the one with burners arranged Left to Right, not the one with burners arranged Front to Back.

Comment

Hi...mí Sis !
            RoseTie^n thấy người bạn mua cái máy này trên web xài vài năm rồi ,nướng thịt mau và ngon hơn nướng bằng lò trong và ngòai nhà ,thấy cũng tiện và thích ,đang chờ hạ giá ...xin hỏi là hình như lọai lò này gần giống như microwaver...??? có gây độc hại vô thức ăn tương tự như xài microwaver ko...???

Comment

JS, I bought one. Then I bought another one with the light but it is now broken and I just sent it back to get another one because it's still within a year. If anyone wants to buy one just get the one that you showed above. It's way better

Comment

I am thinking to buy few of them as gift to others, especially to those who are in college.

Comment

Working...
                X