Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conspiracy Possible?

Pan European teams for the World Cup?

Why Brazil was eliminated so early? (theory1: the French team smells so bad!)

More wine are being sold here, and elsewhere in the E.U. this time of the year, just because of the World Cup (conspiracy theory2).

I ate so often and so much since arriving here, but I do not see any surprised weight gain. Just eat drink and be merry!

RE: Conspiracy Possible?

Jane: my OX nói : coi chừng Brazil bán độ đó, HT nói: impossible để mua nguyên team chưa kể còn danh dự quốc gia nữa ...who are you rooting for ???

Comment

Hahahaha JS nói xấu the Frenchies hả?? Brazil thua tại vì kỳ này đá dở quá, lo ăn chơi thôi[sm=751372ye.gif]

ALLEZ LES BLEUS ALLEZ LES BLEUS ...................ON A GAGNE' [sm=banana7nv.gif][sm=banana7nv.gif]

Comment

ORIGINAL: HaiThuy

Jane: my OX nói : coi chừng Brazil bán độ đó, HT nói: impossible để mua nguyên team chưa kể còn danh dự quốc gia nữa ...who are you rooting for ???
        Dear HaiThuy:

I am going along with my families and friends for the show; they make a big deal out of it, but my mind is not in the World Cup that much;

even I cannot escape from everyone around here, talking and lecturing me about the World Cup!

What they say around here is that Brazil and France meant not to play together for the Brazil advantage. Why? ------------- so much of explanation which I do not understand.

My kids told me that I am the anti-soccer mania! so be it.

We booked the whole train's private car for us to go from Milan to Berlin in few days, so that we all can scream and cheer to which ever team we then root for.

My daughter has her own team; which is different from her brother, whcih is also different from their Grandpa etc. and they all make the most noise whenever we are together. I told my husband that he is free from expressing his opinion too; but I do not want to hear a bip after the July 10th. We all agreed.

Can you believe that the President of Brazil felt that his jewel player, Ronaldo, is too fat to fit for playing?

I must get more wine now! hahahahahaha

Comment

Working...
        X