• Show
Clear All

• Janie, how is Italy?

it must be crazy out there, isnt it?

RE: Janie, how is Italy?

MTB : How are you sis? chưa sanh hả?

Comment

chi TM: ua chi cung o day huh? em di bo qua troi luon nhung ko co tin hieu gi het :-) that ra em cugn moi co 37 tuanthoi. hom nay chi ko di dau choi het huh? hoi nay tui em chay mot vong ra ngoai washington dc dinh o lai coi fireworks nhung nghi mai di lam, ve nha chac cung 11 gio dem (ket xe) nen thoi.

Comment

MTB: Hôm nay dẫn mấy đứa nhỏ đi Water Park chơi rồi về nghĩ để mai đi làm lại rồi [&o]4nga`y nghĩ qua thật nhanh đó. Em mới có 37 tuần vậy mà TM tưởng là cận ngày lắm rồi chứ [8D][8D]

Comment

ben cho chi ko co do^'t pha'o bong huh? ben em moi county deu dot, con o ngoai washignton dc thi dot nhieu va dep hon. day la lan dau tien tui em phai o nha` on july4th do :-) co gi chut coi tren TV do ghien. btw, chi co coi soccer ko vay? ba` con ky nay doan sai het roi, Brazil and Germany deu thua het :-) em doan Italy and Portugal vo final :-)

Comment

momtobe:

no sign of delivery yet eh? Well, it's better for the baby to grow inside you, a better protected environment.

Italy, even at this resort, is crazy. Nut! Noise, alcohol all night long. On the news, it says that folks in Rome went berzerk with the soccer result.

To me, it can be seen as a conspiracy for the selling of more wine and beer (Americans are involved here, some how, some way! hahahahahahaha)

My kids lost their voice, from screaming with friends, new and old. So they knocked on my door asking for medication. Told them just two glasses of water and see me in the morning. They laughed and left.

It's very early in the morning now; the air finally cool down; but it appears to be another heavy party day for everyone around the lake. Only God and the Pope would know how much wine and beer people around here drank yesterday, just because of the game.

My daughter told me that it will be worse at the final game, between Italy and Portugal? She has been a good fortune teller; her fortune any way, as she took plenty of cash from Grandma, Grandpa and Dad on the bet.

Comment

about 6am:

the whole place is sleepy. workers who do the cleaning seem also slow at the task.

My coffee is ready, but with a reminder. Italy is in a big fever with the soccer bs.

how funny life can be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Soccer fever is over yet? boy, everyone was stunned seeing French win...hahhahhaha... allez les bleus !!!!

Jane. by the way, thank you for your medicaladvice...my feet came back to normal size now...boy, i was scared
                Còn gặp nhau thì hãy cứ vui
                Chuyện đời như nước chảy hoa trôi
                Lợi danh như bóng mây chìm nổi
                Chỉ có tình thương để lại đời
                (Tôn Nữ Hỷ Khương)

Comment

Working...
                X