Isabella!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Isabella!

Would you please make a good cake, with fresh fruit topping, for the occasion of momtobe's first baby?

I am suggesting a new wave version of the Black Forrest cake, where light cocoa powder is used, with berries filling, fresh fruits (straberries) topping etc.

(I can share with you what I see down the dinning hall, in real time)

Your husband and you can enjoy the taste of it, afterward!

RE: Isabella!

jane can u tell me how to make a durian cake... if i can íll make it tonight since I have so much extra durian at home.

Comment

TT:

From the top of my head:

* mush the durian with sugar + some alcohol of your choice (or none) +/- vanilla : use it as the filler

* bake two regular 9 inch basic cakes; let cool, slice each into 2.

* assemble the cake with your durian filler (+/- other jam/fruit preserves)

* cover the cake with meringue or chocolate. Top the cake with sliced fresh fruits; or serve just as is (= white stiff meringue).

Keep asking if you need ịt

Comment

should i put sugar , vanilla , durian pulp in a food processor , beat them all together and use as filling?

thank u

Comment

ORIGINAL: Tie^?u Tie^n

should i put sugar , vanilla , durian pulp in a food processor , beat them all together and use as filling?

thank u
          YES, you can do that .

or you can also boil the sugar then use it in the durian pulp processing,

just in case you want to keep the cake longer (harder to spoil).

a little more butter here and there won't hurt.

Comment

Bà Jane,

Tui chưa bao giờ làm bánh with fresh fruit topping. Maybe KA hay Thi Hến hay LTC can do that. Oh, sis Morning làm bánh cũng thần sầu lắm.
            You should always go to other people funeral because they cannot go to yours!

Yogi Berra

Comment

Jane,

I wowed never post my black forrest cake online again. The last time I did thiên hạ trề môi nhún mỏ, chê nào là bánh nahf ăn nhiều calories, quá ngọt. Pendant que ce tempt, mấy má khác post similar things got all the applauds.

Yogi Berra

Comment

Ai chê vây Isa? thiệt là kỳ quá mà , chê bánh nhiều calories quá nghe sao giống cái người đi kiện McDonal về vụ cafe nóng á Hahahahaha
                ORIGINAL: Isabella

Jane,

I wowed never post my black forrest cake online again. The last time I did thiên hạ trề môi nhún mỏ, chê nào là bánh nahf ăn nhiều calories, quá ngọt. Pendant que ce tempt, mấy má khác post similar things got all the applauds.

Comment

HappyMom,

I used to post many recipes there, no responses whatsoever, then someone posted the same recipe, well, they had pictures, and it was raved over.

But I think it was my fault, I posted many recipes in English, and I believe folks don't like to reas English very much. They had to look at English all day at work, so they don't like to read it again. HAHAHAHHA

Yogi Berra

Comment

Working...
                  X