we can talk here too...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• we can talk here too...

we can talk to each other in here too.....if you guys like... this space only foe MODS...

by the way...let me know if you want this way or the vietfun way....because i dont want to waste your times by posting alot of recipes then change your mind later....

RE: we can talk here too...

admin,
    I need to be able to click on the alphabet and reply or post in there

thx
    ltc

Comment

you can not????

Comment

Nope...when I don't see that option, if i click new post then it created another post in this forum area not at the alphabet

Comment

can you please try again ???? anyone else????

Comment

Still cannot when I click on the alphabet this is what i get no option for reply or new post

Display topics from last: All Topics 1 Day 7 Days 14 Days 30 Days 90 Days 180 Days 365 Days Filter: Show all messages Show Polls only Show FAQs only Show threads I contributed to

All Forums >> [Đời Sống - Xã Hội] >> Gia Chánh >> Mục Lục Món Ăn >> A
            Page:

Topic
            Replies
            Hits
            Last Post

There is currently no message in this forum

All Forums >> [Đời Sống - Xã Hội] >> Gia Chánh >> Mục Lục Món Ăn >> A
            Page:

Jump

Comment

Ok can u see the page in B....this is how it would look like when u click in the alphabet the page will come up with the list of the items and u click in it will take u to the recipe....do we have to put a title on it? or it can be blank?? coz the page will be for all the recipes starting with that alphabet.....how many lines can I fit in one page or it is unlimited??

Comment

have to have a topic and you can use the topic for the title of the recipes...you dont have to rename the recipes again...you can just have the link of recipes there....

let me do some examples...

Comment

Working...
                X