Jane và mí sis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jane và mí sis

cho Eden hỏi ANALON, CIRCULON, CALPHALON. loại nào good, loại nào không?

mua bộ soong chảo mà cho good, khong stick thì nên " bấm bụng" mua loại nào? níu nghèo quá thì có loại nào substitute không?

chỉ Eden đi, có soong mới, cook nhiều nhiều food đem lên đây khoe nhà bếp

thanks

RE: Jane và mí sis

Bộ đó good deal hả JS? Để cuối tuần SC lảnh lương mua 1 bộ để dòm chơi

Comment

Jane, thanks sis
      are you still on vacation? có nên mua analon mà sis cgdl asked the other days không?

Comment

Criteria for a useful and good cookset:

* made of ANODIZED ALUMINUM (for good heat conduction & easy cleaning)

* the bottom (and wall) must be thick enough (3 mm minimum) for durability and not scorching the food

* riveted handle to the unit (so it won't be losen with use)

* handle must tolerate at least 350F (for oven cooking if needed)

* useful sizes

A set with the above features would cost anywhere from $200 to $500. Watch for sale for better price.

BUT, after all, it cost you only about $50 per YEAR for the whole set; so do not waste too much of your time thinking about it .

Buy another set whenever you can, such as the following year, for your ease in the kitchen.

Comment

ORIGINAL: EDEN75

Jane, thanks sis
          are you still on vacation? có nên mua analon mà sis cgdl asked the other days không?

YES! But the Cuisinart set is a better buy and a better set (thicker).

Still on vacation.

Comment

Jane, which set is dishwasher safe?

Comment

Jane, i printed your reply message out so my ba suờn can read it tonite. as long as i can spend some $$ on those kitchen stuffs, he won't mind. i have not purchase anything on amazon, any tips?

Comment

Eden, mình chưa bao giờ return đồ ở Amazon hết nên hông biết về vụ hông thích trả ra sao. Mình thấy nó ship đồ good lắm.

Comment

ORIGINAL: cgdl

All is diswasher safe.

amazon.com is a good place to buy, SAFE.

I do not know how to do it; since my staffs do the buying for me. But I trust that many others around here have done it; create a thread and ask them for help.

The Cuisinart set should be bought asap, since at such price it may not last. The same for the large stock pot, too cheap to last!

Comment

Jane: can those cook on high heat and topcook glass??

ORIGINAL: Jane Smith

ORIGINAL: cgdl

All is diswasher safe.

amazon.com is a good place to buy, SAFE.

I do not know how to do it; since my staffs do the buying for me. But I trust that many others around here have done it; create a thread and ask them for help.

The Cuisinart set should be bought asap, since at such price it may not last. The same for the large stock pot, too cheap to last!

Comment

ORIGINAL: Happy Mom

These mentioned cooksets are made of aluminum, which has melting point at 1220F; so YES they can be used with inductive cooktops made of glass, gas or normal electric elements.

Comment

Jane: so loai nonstick na^`y khong bi. tro'c khi na^u' lu*~a cao . Correct ?

These mentioned cooksets are made of aluminum, which has melting point at 1220F; so YES they can be used with inductive cooktops made of glass, gas or normal electric elements.

Comment

CORRECT!

Hard anodizing is NOT a mere coating like paint; íts a metalurgical process which protect the original metal (aluminum) making it tougher, non stick (to a degree).

Comment

But those cook pots too small for my family, where do I find the big pot and pan (good deal one)? you see my kids are getting bigger and bigger , they eat a lot. Ngộ xào mì hay xào cơm phải xào 2-3 chão á.

CORRECT!

Hard anodizing is NOT a mere coating like paint; íts a metalurgical process which protect the original metal (aluminum) making it tougher, non stick (to a degree).

Comment

Working...
                            X