HEY!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HEY!

Why there are so many members go UNDERGROUND?

Please explain,

at least to me!

RE: HEY!

Sáng giờ log in hoài hổng được, phải vô vnforfun mới được cho phép vô đây. How are you doing, Jane? I just got a great project assigned to me at work today. Soooo happy!!!

Comment

ORIGINAL: crazymom

Sáng giờ log in hoài hổng được, phải vô vnforfun mới được cho phép vô đây. How are you doing, Jane? I just got a great project assigned to me at work today. Soooo happy!!![sm=banana7nv.gif]
      Please give bestofviet.com/forums more of your patience for few more days, while admin is working on it.

Happy for you that you have your own project! Care to share the tittle or a synopsis of it?

Comment

I know our admin has been working hard to fix the problem.

I am in charge of setting up a web site for our sr vice president. The project is a piece of cake, but the visibility is great as he is three levels higher than my current manager/director.

Comment

crazymom giỏi quá ta uiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Comment

hehehe thanks, TH. CM hổng có giỏi đâu tại làm ngành này củng hơi lâu rồi. Cái project thì dể ợt hà mà tại khoái làm cho mấy cha lớn trong big corporation sướng lắm. Mình muốn gì hỏi rất dể dàng (như là education, flexible work etc.) không cần approval của nhiều người.

Comment

H kiếp này 1 làm bà nội trợ hai là làm business riêng thui chứ không có khả năng làm job gì có title nặng nặng trong hãng rồi[X(]

Comment

Hến, làm gì củng được miển sao mình vui và enjoy việc mình làm là tốt rồi. Cái đó quan trọng hơn có chức vụ lớn đó sis. CM rất thích web design nên có project nào cho mình freedom to be creative làthích lắm. Với lại job này mình có thể xin work at home một vài ngày trong tuần củng được.

Comment

8:00 AM, opened Chotnho.com saw all postings but not PostReply box, bùn 5 phút, bỏ đi qua chùa ăn potluck!!!!!
                  You should always go to other people funeral because they cannot go to yours!

Yogi Berra

Comment

oh my god finally

i am able to reply

did cuteo unban me? [:@]

Comment

ORIGINAL: Tie^?u Tie^n

oh my god finally

i am able to reply

did cuteo unban me? [:@]
                      Tieu Tien: I was trying to send you the reply and the web went down! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

NO!

nobody has banned anyone who behaves like you around here as yet;

so touch the back of your neck to see any bleeding, PLEASE!

hahahahaha

NO, admin is working on a better, faster, more stable server; so we all suffer from the hit and miss.

My main question to you is: how is the little boy? have you and your husband practiced the Dumbledore's look on the little boy yet?

Comment

Working...
                      X