CrazyMom.... JS .....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CrazyMom.... JS .....

hahahahahh.... i didn't know that i got a private from you on 6/27..... gio*` mo*'i tha^'y ne`.... oh my god... thanks to ba` jane.... private msg em.. fa'.. xong cha.y vo^ mo*'i tha^'y your msg... cho*' con` kg cha('c em will never see it..eheheh..... soggy ngu*o*`i dde.p.....

JS -... 45 or 90.. doesn't matter to me.... whatever works best for my hubby.. he asked for my opinion.. and i'm really stink about this so i told him that i'll go with float.......hahahah...

btw..... what the hell is wrong with my internet... keep kicking me out... with error...."internet explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close. we are sorry for the inconvenience"......... aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggggggggg

RE: CrazyMom.... JS .....

Down load Mozilla FireFox and use it

instead of I. Explorer for your ease of conscience!

Go with the 90 degree, please! Watch for the local restriction as well.

Comment

RE: CrazyMom.... JS .....

it seem like my hubby will go with 45 degree ... our house is a corner lot and the fence will be on the side of the street ....most people around my neighbor with corner lots build a 45 degree fence......

i do not like to dl new sw to my computer at work .... i didn't have that problem before .. don't know whyi got it now .... weird ......

Comment

Working...
      X