Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My 127miles walk, 24 hrs no sleep experience..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 127miles walk, 24 hrs no sleep experience..

có ai muốn nghe.... bm sẽ kể cho nghe..... :[8D][8D][8D]...

RE: My 127miles walk, 24 hrs no sleep experience..

có có em nè ...

Comment

Kể đi sis, bà lo đi bộ bỏ chồng con ở nhà 2 ngày huh ????

Comment

Poor BusyMom!

Next time please tell us and we'll give you the bus fare, OK? It is a hot Summer, and you must walk that far is no good, dear!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Seriously, what is the cause?

Comment

ARggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg............. ....type cho dda~ xong bi. time out.... log out cha no' luo^n....... i'm maddddddddddddddddddddddddd.. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Comment

bớt giận kể nghe coi bà

nghe 127 miles là muốn té xỉu rồi, kiu tui đi thiệt chắc take tui 1 năm quá

Comment

Tui nhi`n ca'i post ma' type xong thi` tui cu~ng ddo'an ra ddu*o*.c experience ro^`i, kho?i ca^`n ddo.c, ta.i kho' ddo.c wa'

Comment

over all .. my team finished within 29 hrs and range at 123 out of 341 teams. .... for team with female only ... our team range 49 out of 144 teams ... .. awnsome ........

Jane. . .this is the fund raising for.. American cancer society. ..... and the fees for registration was $900/ea team. there was 341 walking team and a few hundred running teams ... with this event ... there were about 18,000 people run and walks ... they raised lots $$$ and this is the 25th years... by the way . .did you know that this is the world largest relay race??? . .ehehe .. i thought you know everything Miss .....

Comment

Working...
                X