Nghé ơi, Anh Trum À

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nghé ơi, Anh Trum À

Làm sao Xị sờ tạt chơi sờ tóc đây hả. Nghé nói có cuốn sách gì dạy chơi sờ tóc đó rồi 2 đứa mình cùng ìn vét sờ. Nghé có sờ tạt chơi chưa? Xị muốn chơi lắm chứ làm hòai hỏng có tì chắc phải gamble 1 chuyên thử coi sao

RE: Nghé ơi, Anh Trum À

a...cái này phải là thần giao cách cảm không ta? sáng nay Nghé nói đợi giờ lunch réo anh TS and Xị nè....Nghé chưa có thời giờ lục lại sách mà DeBug recommends Xi....Xị ơi..anh TS, làm ơn chỉ em với Xị where to start...em tính bỏ thử 2K ra chơi rồi từ từ tập tễnh...nghe anh discuss thấy so interesting....
    thanks....

Comment

Open an account with a broker ex: Scottrade, Charles schwab, Ameritrade, etc, choose which one charge you with the lowest fees. Fill out an application and send them $2000. then wait about a few weeks, they will send you your account infos. Now you can login and start buy and sell stocks.
      Each day go to www.yahoo.com, go to finance section and read about it rather than go to bestofviet.com/forums. I would start to buy like 10 sels of yahoo to start and you can monitor how it go from there. After you lost that $2000, I am sure you will know more than you want to know.

Comment

ORIGINAL: riceguy

Open an account with a broker ex: Scottrade, Charles schwab, Ameritrade, etc, choose which one charge you with the lowest fees. Fill out an application and send them $2000. then wait about a few weeks, they will send you your account infos. Now you can login and start buy and sell stocks.
        Each day go to www.yahoo.com, go to finance section and read about it rather than go to bestofviet.com/forums. I would start to buy like 10 sels of yahoo to start and you can monitor how it go from there. After you lost that $2000, I am sure you will know more than you want to know.
        Here yougo. That 'show youshould start the stock business. Thanks to RG, I was so busy this morning.

Please keep in mind that buying/selling stocks required a lot of research about the company that you are investing your life time savings into, not just easy as you think.. In addition, you have to learn how to calm downand not to panic when the market is heading South also.

Comment

A share of yahoo today is 28.93. You can buy 20 shares, that is 29x20=$540. You can ask ATS to recommend other stocks. if other stocks loss, you can "man von" ATS. I know for sure you will not "man von" RG because I know yahoo will not let you know.

Comment

RG,

Vậy RG chỉ cho Xị chơi đi. Xị chơi thử $500 thôi tại hỏng có tì

Comment

Thanks ATS and Riceguy....
              Nghé in dìa ngâm cú....mình start khoảng 20 share là được rồi hả 2 bro?
              mở lớp đi, cho Xi and Nghé học vơi..thén kìu....

Comment

ATS,
                who you think is a good brokers, Scottrade is only $7 per transaction and no share limit. $Schwab is 12.95 per transaction.

XX, you can open an account with scottrade. You can close that account if you don't like it later.
                go to www.scottrade.com and apply online or call 1800 619 7283 to apply. Then send them $500.00.

I have an account with siebertnet that I open about 5 years ago. They charge 14.95 per transaction

Comment

http://www.scottrade.com/online%5Ftrading%5Freasons/
                  with scottrade, you will only need $500 to start. You can buy 10 shares of yahoo. Today yahoo share is $28.93. Buy 10 share will cost you only $289.30 and charge you $7.00 for ịt

Comment

RG,

I have accounts with both Scottrade and Ameritrade. I don't like Charles Schwab (more expensive). Either Scottrade or Ameritrade is good. I am with them over 5 years now. In addition, Scottrade has office all over the place, check on Yellowpages to find the office near you. You can come there and do any transaction there as well.

Comment

RG, anh TS cám ơn để Xị rảnh chút coi giờ mắc độn thổ chưa tỉnh óc để đọc

Thank anh TS and RG for the info.....

Comment

Working...
                      X