Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ctrl + a, Ctrl + c Then Crtl + v IF

All:

If you have experienced your hard working posts were lost into the yin yang, without warning;

then BEFORE you click on "OK" to send, please do:

Crtl + a (to high light your piece)

then Crtl + c (to copy your work)

Click on "OK"

when and if your post is lost, ghet a new pop up window and do Crtl + v to paste what you wrote.

Hope that this sort of "BANDAGE" will fix some of our nerves, until the website becoames stabilized.

Thank you,

(send me or admin your bad experience, so we can be of better help, if any)

RE: Ctrl + a, Ctrl + c Then Crtl + v IF

Admin just informs me that:

whenever you are writing a long reply, a long post

PLEASE do consider to save it before sending (clicking on OK)

since the cable, DSL do have the so called 5 seconds time out;

and if you were like me that past 2 days, BEING UNLUCKY, you may lose all of your works.

I lost 2 of my articles about Vietnam cuisine, which I cannot make myself to rewrite them at this moment.

cheers,

Comment

Thanks Jane. Hi`nh nhu* la` PM co' va^'n dde^` pha?i hong ta.i ca'ch dda^y ma^'y nga`y PDL khong PM ddu*ơ.c.

Comment

ORIGINAL: PhanDangLuu

Thanks Jane. Hi`nh nhu* la` PM co' va^'n dde^` pha?i hong ta.i ca'ch dda^y ma^'y nga`y PDL khong PM ddu*ơ.c.
        YES!

PDL & All: admin promises me that as soon as he can ghet it together, before working on the server he will will give us a warning, posted in Gia Chánh forum and on Thông Báo Từ Forums way ahead of time, so we can also get our act together.

I trust that you all will join in with me to support admin for what he is trying to improve the website. Good communication seems to serve best at the moment.

Comment

trời ơi.. lúc post.. ai rảnh mà nhớ đến.. crt C chứ..... type cho đã. click OK xong.. nó biếng đi mất tieu....[:@][:@]

Comment

tụi nghiệp admin.. lo fix cái 8888 forum này.. hông lo đi làm nail/gì thêm..lấy tiền trả student loan, improve his credit score... xĩuuu thiệt đó...

i've been 'control C-ing' for a while now..ahaha just in case ))

Comment

phải vay thui chứ bây giờ làm gì được .... cũng đau có làm nail được ,,,,

Comment

có nghe worker by day, stripper by night hông)hihihi

nói chớ... if có gia đình.. borrow 5K pay off student loan.. rùi mình trả lại gia dình monthy.. so khõai phải trả interest..mà improve credit score..

chắc tại cái bankrupcy nên khó borrow anything..... good luck nhe' Admin.

ORIGINAL: Admin

phải vay thui chứ bây giờ làm gì được .... cũng đau có làm nail được ,,,,

Comment

good thinking đó nghen...
                  Còn gặp nhau thì hãy cứ vui
                  Chuyện đời như nước chảy hoa trôi
                  Lợi danh như bóng mây chìm nổi
                  Chỉ có tình thương để lại đời
                  (Tôn Nữ Hỷ Khương)

Comment

several days ago, I try to reply one of the thread, it keeps give me error when I click ok. After about 4 attempt, I click copy and hopefully can paste, after I paste it to a new reply, it still gives me error, I have to reboot my computer then I retype my reply again and it work.

Comment

Working...
                    X