yeahhhhhhhhhhhh..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeahhhhhhhhhhhh..

2 weeks ago i had my pelvic ultrasound done..
    hôm nay nói chuyện với ob-gyn.. result: my endometriosis is no where to be foundddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd ) ahahahahah

but have to continue to take the medicine i guess.. but that means..when i want a baby..chance is higher))

hopefully after having a kid.. it will be gone;(

RE: yeahhhhhhhhhhhh..

congratulations
    even though i dont know what the heo you're talking about

Comment

hahahahah thankssssssssssssssssss anyway TT )

next month tui đi visit ox.. chắc be careful.. hỏng thui ôm bầu 1 mình là xĩuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu hahahahahaha

Comment

MUST treat the endometriosis seriously, completely for many reasons.

Comment

Ủa là gì vậy bach, có triệu chứng gì sis ?

Comment

janie..i know... i still have to take the pill and do check up once a year... it will never go away... least mine was sooo obvious when it was detected and now my ovaries look 'supper good ' ))

Hê'n... i do suggest... when sis have trouble conceiving baby.. check out if you have endo or not... some people have no system at all!!! i know this lady, she tried for 4 yrs, did all kinds of test, untill the doctor thought maybe her pipes are not lined up properly.. they cut her open and wowla..there's the endometriosis tissue.. she remove it... 2 months later she's prenant..

IN my case..i have very heavy, longperiod and extremely painful.. muốn xĩu each month...

Hến..here's the infor
            THE MAJORITY OF chronic pelvic pain is caused by endometriosis. Endometriosis is a disease affecting women in their reproductive years. It was widely undiagnosed until the 1980s. The name, as you've probably guessed, comes from the word endometrium. The clinical definition of endometriosis is an "abnormal growth of endometrial cells." Between 2 and 22 percent of women with endometriosis don't have any symptoms and may not know they have it; 40 to 60 percent of women with painful periods have endometriosis, while 20 to 30 percent of women who are having difficulty conceiving have endometriosis

http://www.webmd.com/content/article/85/98744.htm

Comment

Working...
            X