32848 Charmes Court
    Temecula, CA 92592
    714-858-3480
    [email protected]

ChotNho.com
    32848 Charmes Court
    Temecula, CA 92592

Dear Chotnho.com:
    Please accept the attached resume for the position of (Web Developer) as recently advertised on (Monster.com). I've had the pleasure to review ChotNho's web site, and to speak with (Chotnho Admin), a colleague at (Chotnho), and am very enthusiastic about the position advertised. I believe that my combination of technical skills, web experience, and business sensibilities would serve (Chotnho) well in this position.
    My foundation is as a web developer, in multiple languages, on many platforms. If the situation requires getting code done, I deliver high quality, clean, working code, quickly and correctly.
    I'm comfortable with structured code, databases, (ASP, PHP, HTML) programming, and "specialty" languages such as might be found in workflow or web systems. I have every confidence that to the extent the position requires actual coding, I can develop web pages with the best.
    To the extent that the position requires web development and web business process, I have specific experience in two main areas that are closely related. On the web design side, I was the builder for many large websites. In that capacity I was responsible for extracting functional requirements from end users, customers, marketing, etc., and translating those requirements into detailed requirements. On the web business rules side, as the web advertiser and web publisher I led the requirements. I have the ability to submit websites to search engines and able to bring a lot of hits to any webpages.
    On a more general level, I believe I bring the broad "soft" skills you can have confidence in with a candidate that will represent (Chotnho) to your customers and users. I trust you would find me to be well-spoken, energetic, confident, and personable, the type of person on whom your customers and users will rely. I also have a wide breadth of experience of the type that gives you the versatility to place me in a number of contexts with confidence that the level of excellence you expect will be met. In most situations technical decisions must be made within the context of larger business constraints. Throughout my career I have strived to keep business issues in the forefront, be it as a developer implementing a test framework to capture defects as early as possible. Focusing on business imperatives is a core value of mine, one that I bring to every project on which I work.
    I greatly appreciate you taking the time to review my credentials and experience. ChotNhos' blend of (web design,community portals) and Information Technology is very exciting. I hope that you'll find my experience, interests, and character intriguing enough to warrant a face-to-face meeting, as I am confident that I could provide value to you and your customers as a member of your team.

Sincerely,

HoangHai Nguyen
Working...
X