Clear All

• Admin: How Did You Do?

* dead?

* alive?

* got hired?

* learned something from the interview?

* waste the time?

RE: Admin: How Did You Do?

ithink you "got hired" :-) you have astrong experience and the range50K-70K is kinda low. perhaps, i think you should ask more :-)

IT market is very hot rite now. my husbandposted a resume last nite, he got almost 100 calls today (seriously, noi láo làm con rùa :-) he will have several interview next weeks.

Comment

No good!!!!

I thought this is a company that I will working for....But today I went to interview and found out they are just a career center...

They gave me tests and exams.... I blew on the tests thought a lesson for me.

I will look for a real company....

NewKidOnTheBlock, where your hubby post his resume? and what does he do? I think i need 2 or more resume..

Comment

Admin,

Register an account with Monster.com, post your resume there and check everyday for new jobs posting that fits your qualification. You can narrow down the search by seclecting the area that you would like to work and type in the key words of your job's title.

Comment

I am doing that now... monster.com, dice.com and hotjobs.com.....

But i dont receive many calls... just email saying your resume has been submit..

Comment

Admin,

Check your email frequently! In my company, HR replied mostly by emails.

Here are some of the jobs posted at Monster.

http://jobsearch.monster.com/jobsear...%2C1862%2C1863

Comment

Cu teo: sorrie to hear. next time check the company out before you go.

i dont know about the job market in your area but it is hot in washignton dc. there are many defense contracts in this area. my husband is a java developer so his skills is needed very much here.

my husband posted his resume on dice.com, monster.com, hotjobs.com. among thosewebsites, monster is the best one. also, he posted directly on some companies that hewas interested like boeing,caci, bea systems, lockheed martin, etc.

i saw your resume and did say that it was too short. you should write more details on it. can you post your resume again, i will help you to edit to make it more interesting.however, my time is depended on my baby's schedule.

as i remember you have vb, asp and database (sql server?)skills, dont you? do you know anything about dotnet framework?

Comment

I havent learn anything on.NET yet!!

My experience and expertise are on hand not just paper tests... that is why i failed. I dont and never remember codes..

please let me have you email so i can email you the resume... my email is [email protected]

Comment

Admin,

Sorry to hear that. Xị nghỉ ngành IT ở VA nầy hot lắm hay sao đó. Tại my ex lost his job có 2 tuần đả xin được jobs mới hiện đang làm 95K. Nghe nói a lot of calls. Còn mấy chổ khác Xị hông biết IT nó ra sao.

Xị có anh bạn quen hồi còn học ở Penn State. He ở SJ. He có bằng master mà he muốn xin job về VA làm hy vọng nó mướn chừng 70K thôi là he happy rồi, nhưng chắc him ở xa quá nên he bỏ resume hỏng ai kêu hết có lẻ he over qualify

Xị cũng đang chán job Xị, chắc nay mai đi kiếm job mới được.....

chúc admin may mắn nha....

Comment

Working...
                  X