Nâng Bi, Sờ Lỗ Đích

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nâng Bi, Sờ Lỗ Đích

men older than 40 should have a doctor check on their testicles (both by feeling & by blood test) and have their prostate felt (standing up, lean over the exam. bed, pants down, have afinger inside the anus to see whether the prostate is enlarge or not)

YEARLY!

please do so or else you might be sorry!

RE: Nâng Bi, Sờ Lỗ Đích

ORIGINAL: Jane Smith

men older than 40 should have a doctor check on their testicles (both by feeling & by blood test) and have their prostate felt (standing up, lean over the exam. bed, pants down, have afinger inside the anus to see whether the prostate is enlarge or not)

YEARLY!

please do so or else you might be sorry!
    Can I have mywifey check for me??

Comment

Jane, I don't know about the MD part but the correct spell shoud be "Lỗ Đít" instead of "Đích"

Comment

Dzịt: want me to BAN you, for being vulgar?

hahahahahahaha

How is the little girl?

Comment

cái tittle thấy gớm

Comment

Dzịt không rành rằng người ta nói "nhắm cho đúng đích"

mà không nói "nhắm cho đúng đít".

hahahahaha

Comment

Jane

My girl is fine now. I guess she got some bug bite. I don't know what bug,at first those doc thought that she had chicken pot. 3 docs look at her and finally they said she had bug bites. They gave her Zithomax (spell) for 5 days and benaryl (spell)After the 1st day, no more fever, then the spots betting better (didn't look raw anymore). And now she's up playing and running the house like usual. Thanks for asking.

Comment

Dzịt:

very glad that your daughter is under good cares, yours and the MDs.

If you travel lately, please do check your bed & the luggage, as the hotel's bed bugs may hitch a ride to come to your family. SERIOUSLY.

later, we may want to discuss, where in the hotel we should open our suitcases etc.

Comment

Well after the doc visit, I came home, vacumm the whole house even take the bed out and vacumm under the bed too, wash all the comforter, blankets....... do the cleaning inside out.

I don't know if she got bug bites from the hotel. I doubt it, but it's a possibility.

Comment

DX:

please do look:

a) between the box spring and the mattress, especially around the edge

b) the bed's headboard, near the wall

c) inside the suitcase & sweaters you use while traveling (turn them inside out and put them inside the dryer for 1/2 a cycle).

I love kids and I hate to see them suffer.

Comment

Jane, did all that too

Comment

Working...
                      X