Cơm trưa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cơm trưa

gà and tuna trộn mayonaise, đặt trên rau, trái cây, walnuts.

You should always go to other people funeral because they cannot go to yours!

Yogi Berra

RE: Cơm trưa

cô Isabella, cái món này nhìn đẹp quá! very healthy lunch!

btw, cháu hôm nay cũng khai trương bep, lam mon "dai hoi veggie xào thit bò".

Comment

GOOD!

but where is the wine?

hahahahahahaha

Comment

janie:
        since you are here, i need your advice on buying a compact freezer to store breastmilk for my baby. they say if breast milk stores deep freezer it can be used up to 6months. if i storeit in a compact freezer, will it consider as deep freezer.
        what do you think about this one? is it too small?

http://www.sears.com/sr/javasr/produ...&ihtoken=1
        This 5.0 cu. ft. manual defrost chest freezer holds up to 175 lbs. of food while providing excellent features and benefits. Features including a lift-out basket for organization, power on light, and security lock for convenience & safety at your home.
        [ul][*]5 cu. ft. manual chest freezer[*]1 lift out basket[*]Power on light[*]Security lock[*]Basket Color: White[/ul]

thanks!

Comment

PLEASE do not buy a small refrigeration unit for the sake of energy efficiency and usefulness in the long run !

Please do consider to buy a simple, SCRATCHED or DINGED : for cheaper price if needed, either refrigerator/freezer or a freezer and leave it in your garage. The refrigerator with freezer can be bought for less than $400, 18 cubic feet capacity is a good choice. Why? Coming home from the market, just put everything inside the refrigerator first, then taking care of other things, then coming back for the task.
          use it to store prepared food for the upcoming parties etc.

About the same energy consumption.

There are many dinged, dent, scratched units out there which you can have for about 50% of the selling price.

Itsybitsy unit is just for the bird.

(I rest my case! hahahahahahahaha)

Comment

NewKid,

Nấu ăn khi con ngủ !! Cũng chịu khó quá xá.

Bộ con nhiều sữa lắm sao phải để dành?
            You should always go to other people funeral because they cannot go to yours!

Yogi Berra

Comment

hahaah let see what i ate today)

cơm rượu, xôi gờ, vịt nấu cam, mì chay, mì căng chay.... chicken wings bbq, thịt heo ốm xã, tôm nướng... và huge MD blue crabs.. totay 2 bussels were eatenahhahahaha

and dont ask me what I ate at yesterday birthday party.. có 10 items on the menu thui)

hahahaah Friday night.. too drunk to remmeberahahahhahahaaa

Comment

NK, dĩa đồ xào màu mè thật hấp dẩn...

Chị Isa, hôm qua em cũng làm turkey trộn mayo giống chị, làm sandwich ăn ngon lắm. Nhưng mà làm theo kiểu chị healthy hơn vì có thêmtrái câyvà nuts.

Comment

Working...
                X