Ba` Jane & Admin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ba` Jane & Admin

Nhị muội của ngộ đâu? Nị làm gì mà nhị muội của ngộ mất tiêu rồi???? huhuhuhu

RE: Ba` Jane & Admin

i mít her too

Comment

Who is your Nhị Muội hả chị HM???

Comment

là má đánh banh đó xị

Comment

she doesnt like me anymore... and she left the forums i guess...

Comment

admin làm ơn change cái avatar đi nhìn cái mat ko có cảm tình tí nào ghét la fa?i rồi

Comment

TT,

Chị củng nói vậy đó Nhìn mặt avartahảm tài hèn chi không có lucky đó kêu change hoài mà chả sợ chả change avarta đẹp quá chấn động cả chotnho

Comment

Happy Mom dearest:

* cái mái nhà bằng để ngồi khoe quần lót nị xây tới đâu rồi?

* (tui nghĩ rằng nị đang hành hạ ông lụ đạn của nị về chuyện gì đó, khai thật ra, bọn tui tha cho!) hahahahahahaha

* tennismom pisses off, she takes a sabatical year.

* KitchenAid has not been in contact, but she is a Buddhist, so I can deal with KA easier.

(or else, I just make one trip to the NorthWest and burn all houses of the involved parties. Thus far, no need for that)

* lovetocook is busy building a website for ông khùng who threated to BAN me by name and by IP. lovetocook says that the fella misunderstood me; so I promise not to raise hell anymore.

* I am seeking for more helpers to build and to maintain this website to a respectable level,

where the true value remains with time,

where we all can have fun (AFTER admin keeps it running in a predictable way; allowing others to post, to PM without funny business). Thus far, admin has not fixed the clock, which bothers me plenty, as I use my posts and messages with the time & date to communicate with my staffs; or else, I will have to spend much less time around here (so that I can get my real work done by myself).

where we all can learn and sharing our learning for our better life.

I feel bad that people fight on a minute reason, on misunderstanding or whatsnot. I never hesitate to SMASH someone to the ground, with a great bloody nose, jsut for that person to wake up to the reality; but here, I see that if we all do not chip in this place may be boring in few short while.

HELP please!

Forget about the SELF of peace sake!

As to HappyMom herself, I will go to her 'hood and give her hell, if she does not contribute more than what she has done within the past month.

PEACE OUT until I declare another war!

hahahahahahahahahahahaha
                hahahahahahahahahahahaha

N.B.: If you do not help, I will invite LittleStar to be the Supreme Moderator! hahahahahahahahaha

Comment

jane why are you threatening us?

I migrated to chotnho for peace and harmony. Please let me rest in peace , will u?

Comment

ORIGINAL: Tie^?u Tie^n

jane why are you threatening us?

I migrated to chotnho for peace and harmony. Please let me rest in peace , will u?
                    TieuTien:

I must find some new "weapons" to keep this place piping hot. Any suggestion?

Comment

Tieu Tien:

for the salary I received hereins, I must DO something to justify my job's existence. hahahahaha

btw, there is a Coup d'etat in Thailand today, while the Prime Minister of Thailand is in NYC.

Comment

Owwww!!! Đau quá, ngồi xuống không được.

Comment

you should ask xaxi to come up with more feminine posts

We actually have plenty of visitors. Íts just that no one wants to take the responsibilies that come with being a moderator , myself included.

ORIGINAL: Jane Smith

TieuTien:

I must find some new "weapons" to keep this place piping hot. Any suggestion?

[/quote]

Comment

ORIGINAL: MR.MOM

Owwww!!! Đau quá, ngồi xuống không được.
                            MR.MOM:

you too!

what happened to you?

no posting of any good dishes? no pics?

btw, how is the Beef Noodle Shop? do you need a meat slicer? I can do (with a surgical skill). hahahahaha

Comment

you should ask xaxi to come up with more feminine posts
                              do you mean the similar to The Vagina Dialog on TV?

(want to get bestofviet.com/forums be sued by the TV network?)

Comment

Working...
                              X