Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Wrote A Private Message To LW

and it disappeared!

It was a very long message about NC and DC, the two boys I admire very much.

My husband even wrote a short piece for NC, the one he calls the "Beer Belly Boy" .

THIS IS VERY ANNOYING, admin!

RE: I Wrote A Private Message To LW

Chật.... chật.... chật....

I missed all the compliments about my boys

It's all your fault, admin! [:@][:@][:@][:@][:@]

Comment

iam writing complains to the server and software company now...see if they can help me solving this problem...

it is very hard for me not to see any error msgs. I dont know what is going on...

just like errors in PM.. never happen to me and I never see users in here post me any error msg. or explain to me what is really happen.

"and it disappeared!
      It was a very long message about NC and DC, the two boys I admire very much."

It disappeared??? how and what do you do before? or after writing a msg? during that time...does the internet down? blah blah.... please tell me more so i can fix the problem.....

thnks

Comment

[[It disappeared??? how and what do you do before? or after writing a msg? during that time...does the internet down? blah blah.... please tell me more so i can fix the problem.....]]

By practice, we save what we write every 5 minutes, or pause for something else.

What happened at the mentioned event:

* I wrote a thread, saved few times using the chotnho's window for posting

* my husband wrote a paragraph for NC, he saved

* I returned and wrote the final paragraph; click OK to send

just to see a window popped up saying that "the operation has timed out" then that window also disappeared.

1) internet connection has been working well and was continuing working with other websites on line.

2) no error messaage seen in our own "watchdog" logbook.

3) IT folks requested and got the computer; they found nothing logged.

admin: I truly understand what you are saying, especially if you do not see the problem, then how can you fix the problem.

But I know that folks around here do not crying wolf on this matter. In the Gia Chánh forum, once in a while you can see people posted their frustration on this as well as on PM.

Léts try to work together in any suitable way to build up this website to operate better, to harbor better materials and more fun.

regards,

Comment

Working...
        X