DISGUSTING ADS!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DISGUSTING ADS!!!!

Please give me the link to to banners so i can delete it or make a cleaner banners....also please dont click if you think it is a dirty websites....

I see many complains about this..and i dont know why you complain and go to another sites with more explicit adult contents...

such as vietfun.com and datviet.com??????? please tell me.. I like all of you guys...i try to make you guys have fun here.

Just like i told you guys before...I do listen to users...

RE: DISGUSTING ADS!!!!

don't know about datviet, but vf only advertises in their main page, not among threads & replies [:-]

yes, agreed, it is disgusting indeed[:-]

Comment

crazymom & All:

admin said that there will be no disguting ads; and give him time to clean it out.

I pin his reply on top for all to see; will deleted that thread later.

Comment

Jane, thanks for working with Admin to improve the site and make it a nice place for members to visit, chat, and contribute their work. I also like to thank admin for accepting our constructive feedback. Now it't time for me to stop complaining and go back to the kitchen.....[8D]

Comment

I saw the disgusting ad is still around. This is a page for, mostly women, who care for that!!!!
          You should always go to other people funeral because they cannot go to yours!

Yogi Berra

Comment

ORIGINAL: Isabella

I saw the disgusting ad is still around. This is a page for, mostly women, who care for that!!!!
            Isabella:

The ad is a prior commitment, which in part it pays for the servers' rental of these forums.

admin is seeking for new ads and won't renew this one. Kindly please bear with the matter for a little longer.

Comment

I took off all ads now....since these couple weeks i will be a little bit busy with the moving, when i come back i will filter the ads... but i dont think i will put aads in here any more... no one clicks any way....

if you want to give me any advise please PM me... thnks

Comment

it is not disgusting... but we are all chatting at work and wedont want to jepadize our job for such a thing.

Comment

Working...
                X