X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Eyes!

Ily, cgdl, Dzịt Xiêm and other mothers:

PLEASE COME IN!

Please discuss how have you trained your child to behave properly?

(if you would, please share the pics of the kids. I do not want to ask you to share your pics, since I cannot reciprocate)

RE: The Eyes!

Respect your self , respect others. when I look attheireyesthey know that is a yes or a no.
    if you don't want bad thing happen to you then don't do any thing bad to others. Do your best and be happy. Helping othera is better than be helped.
    No pix hahahaha

Comment

The Eyes!

by reading your title, i thought you're gonna talk about the remade of the japanese ghost movie "the eye"

Comment

nói tói chuyện này làm GP feel guilty quá chùng, hôm qua con bé nó chạy giỏn trong nhà mình đả la nó rồi mà vẩn tiếp tục chạy sau đó bị té chác đau lám mình bục quá quay lại quát nó là "chạy nũa đi" con bé sọ quá chạy tiếp, sau đó ox hỏi có đau ko thì nó nói đau nhung ko có bị gì het^',
        ỏ nhà ko ai la nó sọ het6' chỉ có momy thôi, so sad

Comment

THE EYES!

the disapproving eyes.

Comment

hien gio be A moi co hon 2 tháng ti xiu nen nk chi co train nhu the này de cho bé co tính tư lâp. nhung mà bé A khoc thi do lien ko co de cho khoc vi tuoi nay bé A chua biet nhong nhẻo. nk doc sach nuoi con thoi chu ko biet gi het, neu co sai please show me.

1) let her play alone a few times a day
            2) at night, after drinking milk,let her play for 1/2 hour. after that give her a baththen read some story, then place her in the crib turn on some music let her play by herself until she sleeps.sometimes, after reading the story she falls to sleep :-) or afterdrinking milk she falls to sleep so i have to wait until she wake up and give her a bath.
            3) whenever she cries,wecome to the crib andtry to ask a few questions what's wrong what is bothering her then pick her up. we dont usually pick her up rightaway.

nk

Comment

3) whenever she cries, we come to the crib and try to ask a few questions what's wrong what is bothering her then pick her up. we dont usually pick her up right away.
              My teachers said "alert parents raise alert children".

I would do the same as you do; no rushing in and pamper the crying kid; but do observe FIRST what is wrong.

At the early age, kid do learn from the disapproving eyes. No yelling! No loud voice! No out of control parent.

Comment

Working...
              X