My Dinner With Three Jerks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Dinner With Three Jerks!

Last night, I attended a business dinner with two Vietnamese hot shots from Vietnam, one Korean side kick and my personal helper in San Francisco. The place is good for many dishes, but especially for beef.

I supposed to be the host, per protocol, but as soon as we sat down, the three jerks railroad the deal. Playing macho they ordered whiskey drinks by the bottle, club soda chaser by the glass etc. for everybody, leaving two of us no choice.

I was pissed; but being "gracious" I decided to be a trouper; so I told my helper she doesn't have to go along, but watch after me; then whiskey in, the three jerks talked, I drank along with them as they pour.

By the time we ordered the foods, them jerks ordered 18 oz porterhouse steaks for everyone; I ate ALL of mine, plus half of my helper just to see the three jerks stared at my face and they did not, or could not, eat more than two bites out of theirs, due to being drunk.

On the way out, the Korean guy apologied for being impolite, but I told him to forget it as I can out eat them, out drink them any day; so don't try to be foolish again. The other two hot shots were with heavy red face, fully drunk needed helps to get into the limo.

This morning, I pay for my act: a hangover with mild headache.

RE: My Dinner With Three Jerks!

Jane,

It's so coool that a lady can out drank thre men !!! Next time, order Brandi instead of Whisky, OK. Brandidoes'nt give you a hangover the next day. Hahaha. BTW, try to drink some hot Korean Gingseng Teawill get rid off the head ache and hangover in an hour...

Comment

MR.MOM:

Them jerks are bad; poor manner and lack of savoir vivre.

They ordered everything for everybody when they are my guests at my private club.

I could not do much but to go along, signalling the server to comply.

Brandy has less aldehyde, a component is known for hangover; but my body can digest aldehyde well. Just that for 4 of us, we drank 2 bottles (1 liter each) and that was the damage!

(I must swim for few hours today, drink plenty of fluid just to get back to my normal life)

Comment

Jane : chắc bụng bự nên mới có chỗ cho all those drinks & 18oz steaks (kidding )

Comment

ORIGINAL: tennismom

Jane : chắc bụng bự nên mới có chỗ cho all those drinks & 18oz steaks [sm=74171vx.gif] (kidding )[sm=laughing.gif]
          I ate more than 18oz of steak; more likely 24 oz. since I ate some from my lawyer's plate.

Could you believe that I ate 12 balluts (hột vịt lộn) in one seating with the Filippina? They were freaked out! but never want to repeat it again, because my husband threats me he would file for a divorce! j/k he was there with all big eyes staring at mẹ

hahahahahaha

Comment

Jane : I can not eat hột vịt lộn ,so tàn nhẫn.

Comment

My God....JS... you're a pig !!!!!........j/k ( Ủa...how do you put an icon in here)....... man.. i cánt even finish a can of beer...... it taste.. bitter.... [:-][:-][:-][:-].....

Hello chị TM..... and all...

Comment

ORM:

Comment

Morning chị TM...khoẻ kg chị?.. chị à.. làm sao bỏ mí cái icon đó vô post vậy chị?... em tried to click on it but nó kg có post.. ehhehe.. thx chị...

Comment

ORIGINAL: tennismom

Jane : I can not eat hột vịt lộn ,so tàn nhẫn.[sm=iamsorry4ag.gif]
                    By the time we see balluts, they're already cooked! Thus, no crime! hahahahahaha

Comment

REally... how can you eat 12 balluts at the time.... man.. ím like chị TM.. cant eat it.. eventhough i like the yellow and the white part of the ballut..... cánt eat the vịt....... tội lổI.. tội lổi.....

Comment

Jane you got a big mouth and a big stomach J/K

Chị Tm: mom em cho thèng cháu ăn hột vịt lộn, tới khi mom em vô tình múc ra cái đầu có cái mỏ nhỏ thèng nhóc hơi freaked out hỏi bà nội cho con ăn gì vậy. Mom em nói hột vịt lộn, bé hỏi tới, mom em vô tình nói là vịt con, thèng bé đứng khóc ngon lành lun và không bao giờ đụng tới hột vịt lộn nữa, nó nghĩ mean ăn baby duck

Em củng không có đụng tới hột vịt lôn nữa thấy tội thiệt

Comment

Hến : thì là baby duck thiệt chứ bộ [&o][&o][&o]Mai nhà chị OX cữ sát sanh cũng không ăn chứ không chị mà phải nấu chắc vừa nấu vừa lầm bầm

Comment

ORIGINAL: ORMom

REally... how can you eat 12 balluts at the time.... man.. ím like chị TM.. cant eat it.. eventhough i like the yellow and the white part of the ballut..... cánt eat the vịt....... tội lổI.. tội lổi.....
                            Yes, but not those with feather & legs! Only those which we know how many days and freshly from the incubator. Must have:

* polygonum odoratum
                            * fresh ginger root
                            * strong alcohol

Comment

Jane : why Ginger root? cho dễ tiêu hả? I've never heard of that before.

Comment

Working...
                              X