Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phan Dang Luu

NO! It's not a new dish.

I am replying to my friend who works in the same field of mine.

Pdl: may I tell you the reason why I am a slow pepper the past 24 hours?

Lack of sleep!

In a late hour, I got a call from the hospital that I have a female patient, 17, with chief conplaint: abdominal pain, vital sign irregular, blood sample drawn and being tested, normal temperature; Operating Room was informed to be ready.

Here I called my driver, wrote a note for my sleeping husband with a joke that "must go to the hospital for a new case, catholic good girl having a stomach flu";

darmn it, he woke up, read the note and called me while I was on my way to the hospital. "how do you know she has ectopic pregnancy?" I don't know was my reply. Why you go to the hospital for a stomach flu? Because I feel like it. GRRRRRRRR he said, I join you, send the car back to pick me up.

At the exam room, a very beautiful young girl, with a tad too much of make ups, in expensive clothes, crying & complaining of pain. The nurses and the interns are almost helpless, since the parents are of the SF hot shots.

Now, Pdl: kindly please tell me what is potentially wrong with that young girl.

Sitting & Waiting here I am!

RE: Phan Dang Luu

Jane, r u okay there? going to work today????
    I am heading to the beach ....would you kindly show me how to post picture so that it shows directly without clicking it?
    I just update travel page. How about you going there eating some cherries?
    Hvae a great day, Jane~

Comment

ORIGINAL: Nghe_Ngo

Jane, r u okay there? going to work today????
      I am heading to the beach ....would you kindly show me how to post picture so that it shows directly without clicking it?
      I just update travel page. How about you going there eating some cherries?
      Hvae a great day, Jane~
      I am fine, Nghe Ngo!

Kindly please visit the forum "Hướng Dẫn Sữ Dụng Diễn Đàn",

near the top of the All Forums page, where KitchenAid provides the instruction.

If you need further assistance, please PM Admin directly. Or you can PM me.

Comment

NgheNgo:

I wanted to post something at the Cherry Picking thread, but Íd like to save your pen name there for others to see first.

Soon, shall we discuss the origin of the "Bing cherry", a purple dark and so sweet cherry.

Please HELP!

Comment

Jane, bữa giờ PDL mới thấy post này (tại có người nói)....sorry nghen....rùi cô bé đó bị gì????Appendicitis???

Comment

Working...
          X