FREE BÁNH XÈO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FREE BÁNH XÈO

Last night I was told that a naughty Vietnamese worker of ours in Colorado who got the plant manager's approval for using the company kitchen to raise fund for some cause of hers;

she then put signs FREE then BÁNH XÈO all over the company and the neighbors;

Yes, all you can eat for charity cause! $5 to $10 cover charge (entrance fee) collected at the door (without prior warning).

The POW WOW last 4 hours, nearly 400 patrons paid for it; some left with a curse.

Because of this, the employee is now on leave with pay, pending on dismissal decision from her boss.

hahahahahahahaha

RE: FREE BÁNH XÈO

JS.. are you for real??.... wow.... can i borrow your kitchen to do some fundraising for me too... [8D][8D][8D][8D][8D]

hahahahhaha

Comment

ORIGINAL: ORMom

JS.. are you for real??.... wow.... can i borrow your kitchen to do some fundraising for me too... [8D][8D][8D][8D][8D]

hahahahhaha
      Want to be fired by your boss? But it happened last Friday noon.

I plan to fire the boss of that worker, not the employee! He gave the permission without knowing the impact!

Comment

Jane : Is it because she omitted to tell people in advance that there will be an entrance charge? Leave a warning note in her jacket and if she does that again next time fire her. Everybody deserves a second chance.
        It's not the plant Manager 's fault either, he did a good deed but just too trusting but who can imagine that she does that

Comment

tennismom:

Both of them are at fault;

but I won't reach to her case in firing her; íts the job of her supervisors and the plant manager. But if they fire her for a wrong reason, I will rescue her from it and deal with the management.

That is the reason why I asked HR to put her on leave with pay; pending on "excuses" from them managers.

Let's hope that they do not read this forum

Comment

Jane : OK Now I know what you are going to do , well you never know thatI am one of those "managers" right? [8D][8D][8D]

Comment

ORIGINAL: tennismom

Jane : OK Now I know what you are going to do , well you never know thatI am one of those "managers" right? [8D][8D][8D]
              Each time something like this happened, it cost us plenty!

* we have to send the managers to training, counseling
              * we have to deal with legal matters (money for the lawyers0
              * we have to deal with the worker properly
              * we lost productive working hours

But well, life sucks! and my General Manager's problem; since all I asked him b4 hiring is that anything happen with the Asian workers, I must be informed. Now I am informed, léts he deal with the matter first.

hahahahahahahahaha

Comment

Jane : why training or counseling? You just have to talk to them , they 'll understand
                Just out of a conference call meeting , so sleepy & frustrated, was given same running around,evasive answers. Admire the way the company's president handle the guy on the other end. There's always new things to learn everyday.

Comment

ORIGINAL: tennismom

Jane : why training or counseling? You just have to talk to them , they 'll understand
                  Just out of a conference call meeting , so sleepy & frustrated, was given same running around,evasive answers. Admire the way the company's president handle the guy on the other end. There's always new things to learn everyday.
                  tennismom:

I think that I understand your intention,

but in business management, it's bad to be too close to the workers.

Counseling, training etc. are the tools to bring workers back to their shape; so that they can deal better with similar situation.

If I gave them the advice, they may take it as an order. But NO, it's not the order that others will follow most of the time, it's the rights and wrongs which they understood counts

Comment

Working...
                  X