Jane, CG, Ily, CGDL, KA and others

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jane, CG, Ily, CGDL, KA and others

cho mtb hoi? may ngay nay, mtb ngu? cu nghien nguoi ve phia ben phai? thi cai bung no'dau. (btw, mtb bi rib pain ben phai? tu hoi co bau thang tu 3 roi, getting worse day after day). vay co sau ko? mtb goi bacsi roi nhung he is not available at this moment, will call him back. tks!

RE: Jane, CG, Ily, CGDL, KA and others

* how far are you into the pregnancy?

* how many pounds have you gained?

* any doctor says anything about your liver condition?

Comment

lót gối ôm dưới bụng mà nằm thử xem có còn đau hông nha sis...cẩn thận đó, mẹ phải khoẻ thì con mới khoẻ.
      Còn gặp nhau thì hãy cứ vui
      Chuyện đời như nước chảy hoa trôi
      Lợi danh như bóng mây chìm nổi
      Chỉ có tình thương để lại đời
      (Tôn Nữ Hỷ Khương)

Comment

JANE:
        * how far are you into the pregnancy?
        i am 33 weeks and 3 days to be exactly

* how many pounds have you gained?
        total of 28 pounds

* any doctor says anything about your liver condition?
        the group of ob doctors i see have 4 doctors. everytime i go to see a doctor i complain about the pain i have under my right breast. they all have said itwas normal. if it getstoo much pain then take a tylenon.so far i took about 4 tylenons and it did help for the pain.

CHI KA:
        em co mua cai wedge pillow lot roi do chi.

Comment

momtobe:

THANKS for the additional info.

** then all it is, as it seems, the "complication" of the pregnancy; but nothing there is to be arlarmed about. The big and growing uterus inside your belly pushes things around and most likely the liver is compressed between the guts and the ribs.

** please till the bed HEAD UP, or add few pillows under your back & shoulder.

** also, put few phone books or the like under the feet side of the mattress, to encourage the blood flowing back to the heart easier. Dónt forget to wear supporting hoses for your legs; preventing blood clots and varicoses (large ugly/dangerous blue veins)

** yes, take Tylenol with plenty of fluid as needed, but not to exceed dosage.

** get in the bed slowly, position and reposition yourself to seek for a comfortable position. Also get out of bed slowly.

Best of luck!

Comment

DRMom:

when should iwear the supporting hoses for my legs? when i sleep?

btw, i am so bad with biology, dont even know where the liver is located. i just check the position of the liver. it have more on the right side of the body. very interesting!

thanks so much!

Comment

** WEAR the supporting hoses as long as you can take it . Day, night, awake, sleep. To make it easier to deal with, cover the legs with lotion first, then wear it . Do it now, or months ago, to enjoy life later. Please pass it on to expecting mothers; since I have made decent money from those who did not.

** the liver normally on the right hand side of your body, just below your lung (rib cage); it can extend all the way passing to the left side.

Please be ginger with your body movement! Must wear supporting hoses!

ORIGINAL: momtobe

DRMom:

btw, i am so bad with biology, dont even know where the liver is located. i just check the position of the liver. it have more on the right side of the body. very interesting!

thanks so much!

Comment

DRMOM: tks again! how come my ob didnt tell me at all about this? arghhhhh!

ORIGINAL: Jane Smith

** WEAR the supporting hoses as long as you can take it . Day, night, awake, sleep. To make it easier to deal with, cover the legs with lotion first, then wear it . Do it now, or months ago, to enjoy life later. Please pass it on to expecting mothers; since I have made decent money from those who did not.

** the liver normally on the right hand side of your body, just below your lung (rib cage); it can extend all the way passing to the left side.

Please be ginger with your body movement! Must wear supporting hoses!

ORIGINAL: momtobe

DRMom:

thanks so much!

Comment

Expecting Moms:

the deal is like this:

you have a large vein carrying the blood from your legs and lower parts of the body back to the heart;

but when the uterus getting bigger, it may press harder and harder on that big vein; thus makes the blood from the legs harder to return to the heart, so the veins of the legs will dilate to store such blood = clotting and dilating is possible.

Wearing supporting hoses will compress these legs' veins, thus less blood stay in your legs, less dilated veins, less money for folks like me!

Please deal with it before we do it for you (for your precious dollars). hahahahahahahahaha

Comment

Sáng giờ bz quá mới dô nè bà. Ủa sao bà ngủ on your right hả? Tui thấy sách nói ngủ on your left chứ. Bà thử wear cái supporting hoses như Dr. Mom chỉ đi hay bà mua cái belt để hold cái belly bà á. Bs tui hồi đó kêu tui đeo cái belt á. Nhưng nóng quá tui hổng đeo[:@]

Comment

cgdl: tui rang ngu? ben left ko do chu*', nhung sometimes moi qua doi? qua ben right. tui moi bi. dau may ngay nay thoi, goi dr roi nhung he is busy chua get back to me. hen co DRMom o day explain nen tui do*? lo

DRMom keu la mua cai "supporting hoses for legs", cai nay giong nhu cai pantyhose vay ko phai la cai belt suport for belly. chuc di ve tui se ghe mua, mac 24/7 chac chet, nhung tui se co gangmang no' du sao cung uncomfortable roi, them chut nua cugn ko sao.

de tui qua VF quang cao cai vu nay cho may ba` bau ben do :-)

weekend nay co chuong trinh gi hap dan ko? tui se nau bbh roi chac an, ngu va eat thoi

ORIGINAL: cgdl

Sáng giờ bz quá mới dô nè bà. Ủa sao bà ngủ on your right hả? Tui thấy sách nói ngủ on your left chứ. Bà thử wear cái supporting hoses như Dr. Mom chỉ đi hay bà mua cái belt để hold cái belly bà á. Bs tui hồi đó kêu tui đeo cái belt á. Nhưng nóng quá tui hổng đeo[:@]

Comment

momtobe
                        tui hỏng biết gì về vụ này hết bà... sorry bà
                        hồi đó có 2 đứa tui khỏe re hà... hỏng hề có vấn đề gì hết á... ăn ngủ ngon lành á bà

33 tuần rồi ha... ráng 6 tuần mấy nửa có công chúa ẩm rồi bà ha.. nôn hong

Comment

m2b : 33 tuần đau là đúng rồi tại baby nặng wa' nó chì xuống em cũng bị vay đó , gần sanh còn thê thảm nữa khỏi ngủ nghê gì luôn hihihi

Comment

CG: ba` lucky qua huh? ba co bi di tieu nhieu ko? tui chi co cai vu nay hen thoi. moi dem di co 1 lan ha`.con ban ngay cu trung binh 2-3 tieng tui moi di, ma tui uong nuoc nhu voi vay do.

TT: hu`nghe ghe quatoi nghiep chi cu*ng. tieu gia the nao? post hinhlen di. di lam cho moichac binh thuong nen gio thay em 888 binh thuong roi

Comment

tui đi tiểu củng nhiều nhưng chưa đến nổi bực mình lắm
                              tới lúc bé K gần ra, tui đi tiểu 15 phút đi 1 lần, khỏang 2 ngày sau sanh K (trước due date 3 tuần)

Comment

Working...
                              X