• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rain In San Francisco!

Today is the Bay To The Breaker Day;

but San Francisco has rain (showers) with the temperature below 60F;

It was very tempting to join the crowd for a good jog;

but I decided to preserve my bones by staying in door, besides the routine 10am swim.

RE: Rain In San Francisco!

How many laps do you swim? I usually do 25 laps in the Olympic size pool. At home, I make 50.
    You should always go to other people funeral because they cannot go to yours!

Yogi Berra

Comment

Isabella:

I normally do not count the lap;

I just do it this way:

1) fast pace until I get tired;

2) then set the head water flow on HIGH, take a lazy flow to downstream, then swim hard upstream

3) when tired (30 - 40 minutes) I rest, drink, answer messages for 15 minutes

4) then repeat

Comment

Co Isa, JS:
        Cho Food join the club voi. I love to go swimming. Swimming is one of the best body exercise due tofull range of motion and low impact. Actually, chac post cai nay xong la Food ddi boi ne. Usually, Food swim about 20 laps in the Olympic size pool. I'm currently working on my breathing and my breast strokes.

Comment

ở SF ra biển bơi chắc phê lắm ..... nuded beach is the best place to swim .... ))

Comment

SP nhớ biển ở Cali lạnh thí mồ sao mờ Admin bơi nổi

SP cũng thích bơi nhưng nặng ký quá cho nên hay bị chìm toàn là bám phao đạp thui

Comment

ORIGINAL: Admin

ở SF ra biển bơi chắc phê lắm ..... nuded beach is the best place to swim .... ))
              Mấy con cá mập feel the same way...Nhai xong rồi nuốt hết hổng phảispit out those swimming trunks

Comment

Working...
              X