ý kiến cho forums...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ý kiến cho forums...

bạn có thể đăng những gì bạn muốn ở đây đễ cho các users discuss .....about the forums

RE: ý kiến cho forums...

cho xin ca'i option delete our own thread ddi admin o*i..... ... thank u.....

Comment

ORIGINAL: ORMom

cho xin ca'i option delete our own thread ddi admin o*i..... ... thank u.....
      How about the DELETE feature to be available, say, 6 months from now?

Comment

that long..?????..... dzị íll post more posts in6 more months...

Comment

Come on ORMom!

You can always EDIT your post at any time the site is UP!

(the very same to the poor drinkers: having less money but they want to show off, so they do not allow the waitress to tidy up the table; thus, you see MT Heineken bottles filling most of the table's space! hahahahahahahahaha)

Be a sport, will ya?

Comment

Ok.... let me see if i can try to add this option to gia chanh section first.....

Comment

ORIGINAL: Jane Smith

Come on ORMom!

You can always EDIT your post at any time the site is UP!

(the very same to the poor drinkers: having less money but they want to show off, so they do not allow the waitress to tidy up the table; thus, you see MT Heineken bottles filling most of the table's space! hahahahahahahahaha)

Be a sport, will ya?

hahaahaha.. just kidding around JS........

Thanks Admin....

Comment

I thought I saw the DELETE feature in my post.

When will mViệt14RTE be available for Edit????

I hate not having it when I am editing my thread.
                You should always go to other people funeral because they cannot go to yours!

Yogi Berra

Comment

this features will be coming soon for private msg section and edit section.....

please stay tune to remind me ) thnks

Comment

Admin : TM pm cho Admin. mà sao không thấy trả lời trả vốn chi hết nên lên đây hỏi lại nha.
                    1 ) Khi post 2 lần liên tiếp thì lần thứ 2 sẽ có message can not post 2.......... the go back or cancel.
                    Khi go back, can you do something to keep the already typed message there so we can repost later on , chứ đánh 1 lô dài, đã post không được quay lại thì biến mất hết rồi cụt hứng hay cũng chẳng nhớ là đã type gì hết.

2) Feature delete the whole thread sao biến mất rồi. Just want to give you a hand to delete old thread so have more available space for new threads.

Thanks.
                    Thanks.

Comment

1 ) Khi post 2 lần liên tiếp thì lần thứ 2 sẽ có message can not post 2.......... the go back or cancel.
                      A) bạn đừng post nhanh quá. bạn phải đợi at least 3 phút sau moi post đươc bài mới

2) Feature delete the whole thread sao biến mất rồi. Just want to give you a hand to delete old thread so have more available space for new threads.
                      A) Bạn không thể delete the whole thread được.... nếu bạn muốn giúp forums đe keep forums clean va phát triễn thi` bạn masg cho JM đe lam modertor.....

Comment

Working...
                      X