Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How come?

the list of avatars is not available?
    I used my picture as avatar, uploaded it succesfully, it did not appear under my name
    I wrote some quote, it did not appear under my post

Why? Tai sao? Warrum?
    You should always go to other people funeral because they cannot go to yours!

Yogi Berra

RE: How come?

ORIGINAL: Isabella

the list of avatars is not available?
    I used my picture as avatar, uploaded it succesfully, it did not appear under my name
    I wrote some quote, it did not appear under my post

Why? Tai sao? Warrum?
    Have you visited the Control Panel, via Profile;

and reseting your choice of features?

Comment

I did, but no help!

Yogi Berra

Comment

to: Isabella
        bạn phải make sure ban check box chổ Upload my picture (will replace the existing one) roi click vao đó đê upload avatar của ban....và make sure avatar của bạn không lớn quá khổ.....

đễ cho quote shows up bạn phải make sure check box "Always attach signature in posts"

thữ lại coi bạn

Comment

Admin yêu vấu!

tui làm đủ thủ tục , vẫn không xong. Thậm chí tui phải reduce caí size của my avatar. It was uploaded successfully but then, nothing happens. Huhuhuhu
          I might as well give up this idea.

Oh, by the way, the word "xu* dung" is spelled with an "X" not "S" nha

Yogi Berra

Comment

Isabella: someone, such as myself, may want to disagree with you.

Sử dụng is good!

hahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

ORIGINAL: Jane Smith

Isabella: someone, such as myself, may want to disagree with you.

Sử dụng is good!

hahahahahahahahahaha
              You can disagree all you want but I still believe "xử dụng " should be spelled with letter "X". You go and check with other older Vietnameses, not the younger ones since not many of them know, except my nephew Fobio. HAHAHAHAHA

Yogi Berra

Comment

I got it, finally! so dumb!failed to click Apply!!!!exactly like the time I got a new car, turned the AC on but nothing came out. Called the dealership to complain! They said bring the car out so they can check. On the way, discovered all air vents were closed. Called dealership telling them to forget about it. So embarassed!

Yogi Berra

Comment

điên nhưng mà dễ thương thiệt call me if you are still available kekekeke

Comment

Working...
                  X